Details

Northern Cardinal – Day 106 of 366

Images and sounds from the big woods of Minnesota by Jim Brandenburg. This video is published for the first time as it is part of the collection we are getting ready for next year, together with Jim Brandenburg and other talented filmmakers worldwide. Keep watching Nature 365!

Laurent Joffrion
Producer – Editor

Category:

April, Daily Videos

Tags:

Your email address will not be published.

27 Comments

• Bonnie 5 months ago

That’s so relaxing. I wanted it to go on for 5 minutes. Just what we need now!

• Linda 5 months ago

Cardinals are one of my favorite birds. We live in Idaho now and there are none. But I enjoy them when we visit family in North Carolina. Loved the video.

• Christy BAILLY 5 months ago

Sweet sound. Love cardinals.

• Norman Criswick

Ok when do I get my gold disc, for hitting them high notes.

• Joe Rowe 5 months ago

“A visitor from Heaven”

• Merlin 5 months ago

Still and always a treat to see the cardinal, whether in the red/white/green scene of a winter sighting in a fir tree, to hearing the wolf-whistle call during the warmer months. Thank you the thousandth time.

• Ahhhh, lovely! Reminds me of the birds at my parents’ feeder in south Jersey. Nothing like a cardinal to herald Spring! Thank you for the song & the memory.

• Judy Anfang

One of my most favorite birds! As an early riser, I listen for them every morning, and they are my first sign of spring heading our way! ❤️

• Marilyn Heuser

We don’t see cardinals here in the Pacific Northwest. Thank you, Jim Brandenburg, for the sights snd sounds of the cardinal!

• Cheryl 5 months ago

I love cardinal birds. Thank for sharing. Stay healthy all.

• Greta 5 months ago

One of my favorite birds, but where I live we hardly ever have them as visitors. This winter I had a female cardinal but never saw the male. This gives me hope. Love their sound. Thank you.

• Anonymous 5 months ago

Thanks for the preview…..love the Cardinal & the Canada Geese

• Mary Estlick 5 months ago

Thank you, Jim!
    What a wonderful way to start the day! ❤️

• Barb carlson 5 months ago

One of my favorite birds. Telling us all is well. Thank you.

• Donna De For

One of my favorite birds.

• Mary Stellick

For me, one of the earliest signs of spring is when we hear the cardinals start singing “birdy birdy birdy.”

• Wayne Loveland 5 months ago

I look forward to this mini every day. How can my son begin to receive this as well?

• Marlene Platcek

Beautiful bird, love the sing

• Joan Whaley Altenbernd

Craig Whaley, John Whaley, Linda M. Johnson, Ryan Hedin. This is a great page to follow, daily posts..Jim B is a MN photographer well known and respected throughout the world, enjoy

• Kevin Malmquist

What kind of wood pecker is that? Asking for a friend in Grand Rapids Minnesota.

• Sallie Mills

Kevin Malmquist , I don’t see a woodpecker in the photo. That’s a beautiful Northern Cardinal!

• Kevin Malmquist

Sallie Mills oh. We don’t have them this far north. Yes I see that you are right. I’ll tell my friend. Thank you. Isn’t that Jim Brandenburg just the best. Thank you.

• Sallie Mills

Kevin Malmquist , I agree about Mr. Brandenburg. We moved up here from northern Illinois 19 years ago where we had cardinals in our yard all year long. I miss them so much. I discovered something this morning – if you tap on the photo, a video will come up and you’ll be able to hear the cardinal’s beautiful song.

• Kevin Malmquist

Sallie Mills thank you. I grew up in SW Minnesota and Mr Brandenburg photographed red foxes on Buffalo Ridge when I was a kid. Lots of great memories.

• Sallie Mills

Kevin Malmquist , his work is truly beautiful.

• Kevin Malmquist

Sallie Mills ask him. I’m sure it comes from the heart. A love of nature.

This area is intended to allow you to post your comments about videos. The data cannot be collected there or used in other purposes. A moderator may delete any comment which would not be in line with the videos, the editorial line of the site, or which would be unlawful.
The above-mentionned information marked with (*) are required by FollowFocus to post your comments. Our company is the sole recipient. However, these information can be accessed, for purely technical reasons, to providers ensuring their treatment and their hosting or support.
According to applicable regulations, you have, at any time, a right to access, to oppose, if any legitimate reasons, to rectify and to erase all your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of this right and gain access to your personal data, please send your request to: contact@followfocus.fr.