Details

Vermillion Falls – Day 122 of 366

Images and sounds: Jim Brandenburg (Minnesota, USA)
Editing: Laurent Joffrion

Please note that this video has not been published yet. It is part of a new collection we are creating for next year, together with Jim Brandenburg and other filmmakers worldwide. So, keep watching Nature 365!

A bientôt !

Laurent Joffrion
Producer – Director

Category:

Daily Videos, May

Tags:

Your email address will not be published.

18 Comments

• Wendy 1 month ago

Absolutely loving it! Water falls and dragon flies.

• Christy BAILLY 1 month ago

That’s so wonderful. Thank you.

• Gail Rudberg

thank you for a breath of peace and beauty

• Cheryl 1 month ago

Love it. Thank you. Stay healthy all. God Bless

• I love how crisp, sharp, and immediate this feels. I love the new work!

• gary kettelle 1 month ago

I have been following this site for awhile and often wondered where we were i love the wildlife Thank you mr.Jim Brandenburg !!

• Sue Makela

Breathtakingly amazing…..

• These are such a gift, and I have not offered you my deep gratitude before. They start my day…
    alexandra

• Glad to see you’re providing the location in the new series, something many viewers have been requesting since the beginning. Thank you.

• Angie Arden

Each and every genius frame of Nature TV never ceases to dazzle our senses and settle the soul on a daily basis. Thank you, Jim Brandenberg!

• Kay Snowfleet 1 month ago

Beautiful video, beautiful sounds of nature. Thank you,

• Merlin 1 month ago

The wild majesty of a waterfall, the wonderful engineering in a dragonfly…thank you.

• Leah Simpson

One of my favorite sounds! I don’t know what it is about the ‘white noise’ of a waterfall that gives me peace. Maybe it’s the fact that Nature is carrying on with it’s Life & stillness while the waterfall continues it’s chaotic natural ability. The balance. A lot like Life, it never ceases to amaze me.❤️

• Barb carlson 1 month ago

Wonderful sound and photography. Thankful to be receiving this gift of nature.

• Anonymous 1 month ago

OH, that dragonfly!

• Paula Bjoralt 1 month ago

So fresh, with nice contrasts from dark to bright. Thank you for your inspirational work.

• Greta 1 month ago

So soothing, I love the sound of the waterfall. Thank you.

This area is intended to allow you to post your comments about videos. The data cannot be collected there or used in other purposes. A moderator may delete any comment which would not be in line with the videos, the editorial line of the site, or which would be unlawful.
The above-mentionned information marked with (*) are required by FollowFocus to post your comments. Our company is the sole recipient. However, these information can be accessed, for purely technical reasons, to providers ensuring their treatment and their hosting or support.
According to applicable regulations, you have, at any time, a right to access, to oppose, if any legitimate reasons, to rectify and to erase all your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of this right and gain access to your personal data, please send your request to: contact@followfocus.fr.